Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fiddlesticks is my favorite word

This is my new blog. I really don't know what else to say, haha. I guess what drove me to make this blog was um, wow. I really am a loss for words.

I was on the Teen Vogue website yesterday and I saw teenage girls like me being recognized with great style. Makes me fucking depressed when people my age have done something great, and I haven't done anything remarkable in the 14 years of my life. That boy who created Free The Children when he was like 12 or 13? Craig something. He's so famous for doing something that truly helped the world. And here I am, spending my lazy summer in front of the computer, eating a watermelon.

I've decided to devote this blog mainly to art, and not on my personal life. After all, a close friend of mine did tell me that I was not interesting.

The fucking end.

Listening to: Weekend Lover- Mr Virgo

1 comment:

cavaan said...

"Makes me fucking depressed when people my age have done something great, and I haven't done anything remarkable in the 14 years of my life

i've been going through that since i turned 14. every year i'd say "i'm going to do something great this year, do something that exceeds what i normally do", when i turned 15 i wanted to write a book, when i turned 16 i wanted to make tshirts to sell, when i turned 17 i wanted to start a magazine, and when i finally turned 18 i realised how old i was, and decided i'll just travel for extra street cred.

i'm such a loser, i know.

haha but i love how truthful you are in your blog.